Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my purchase pending?
Occasionally when trying to purchase Nutaku Gold or Paid Games, your transaction may not be completed right away due to many factors that are outside of our control, such as the payment method used or current problems with your financial institution/account.
In these cases your purchase will be put on the “Pending Purchase” state, indicating that it requires more time in order for it to be processed (often a few hours or days). You will receive an email whenever one of your purchases is pending, as well as an email once the purchase is processed indicating if it was successful or if it failed.
You will only receive your purchased item (game or Nutaku Gold) once your purchase is successful. Please note that pending purchases currently can’t be canceled, and are only available for the purchase of Nutaku Gold Packages in the Gold Store and Paid Games.
If you believe that your purchase is pending for nutaku_contentfaqtoo long, we recommend that you first reach out to your financial institution for clarifications. If they are unable to provide you assistance or clarifications, feel free to contact our customer support.
- Gold Recharge SubscriptionWhat is the Gold Recharge Subscription program? What does “Beta” mean? What are the differences between the subscription plans? How can I pay for my subscription? When do I receive my monthly subscription Gold? When do I get billed for my subscription? What are all the benefits included with my subscription? Where can I see information about my subscription? Can I change my subscription plan? If I change subscriptions, when will I start receiving the benefits of my new one? Can I subscribe for more than a single plan? Do I need to stay subscribed for an amount of time? How do I cancel my subscription plan? How do I change my payment method? My subscription didn’t renew automatically! What should I do? What should I do if I have a technical problem with my subscription plan? I have been banned/suspended. What will happen to my subscription? Can I transfer my subscription gold or plan to another account?
- Online GamesCan I play against other people? What can I do about not receiving an in game item that I have purchased with Nutaku Gold? How do I contact a game developer? How do I check a reply from a game developer? How do I save my game data? How do I delete my game data? What if I find improper content? My game data is gone after I haven't logged in for a while. Why does my screen sometimes go black during in game cutscenes?
- Downloadable GamesHow do I buy a game on your site? How do I download a game that I’ve purchased? What operating system (e.g. Windows, Mac, Linux) is required to run my game? I noticed a bug or error in the game. Who should I report this to? Are the games I've purchased linked to my Nutaku account? What happens if I lose access to my Nutaku account? Do the games in Nutaku’s store feature Digital Rights Management (DRM)? Do I need to be logged into my Nutaku account to play one of my downloaded games? Can I download my games onto multiple devices/computers? Do I have to buy games with Nutaku Gold? How do I install a game I’ve downloaded from the store?
- Unity Web Player
- MiscellaneousHow do I contact Nutaku regarding problems with the site? Why did I get a warning email? What actions should I take if there is a conflict between users? Can I refund my in-game purchases of items or currency? Why can't I register a profile if I'm under 18? The website says my browser isn't supported. What browser should I use? How do I unsubscribe to the newsletter?
- Membership Registration and Payment Method