Last Modified: February 26, 2024
Nutaku.Com and Nutaku.Net are websites operated by NUTAKU ENTERTAINMENT LTD, a limited liability company organized under the laws of the Republic of Cyprus, having its head office at 195-197 Old Nicosia-Limassol Road, Block 1 Dali Industrial Zone, Cyprus 2540 (“Nutaku”). Nutaku and its representatives, officers, shareholders, subsidiaries, affiliates, parents, employees, and agents (collectively “we”, or “us” or “our”)) provide games (“Game(s)”) on the Nutaku.com and Nutaku.net websites (“Websites”) and on its associated properties, games and platforms (Games and Websites are hereinafter collectively referred to as “Website(s)”).
AYLO Billing Limited and AYLO Billing US Corp, are the companies processing transactions of users purchasing Nutaku Gold on Nutaku.
Please read this Privacy Notice carefully, as your access to and use of our Website signifies that you have read, understand, and agree to all terms within this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree with any part of this Privacy Notice or our terms, please do not access or continue to use our Website or otherwise submit your personal data. We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data.
If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please see “Contact Information” below for information on how to contact us.
For the purposes of this Privacy Notice, “process”, “processed” or “processing” means any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or on sets of personal data (excluding disclosure thereof), whether by automated means, including one or several of the following operations: collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure, or destruction. Information on disclosure of personal data or of sets of personal data may be found in the “Disclosure of Your Personal Information” section below.
This Privacy Notice applies to information we collect:
- on this Website,
- in e-mail, text and other communications between you and this Website,
- through mobile applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website, or
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services if those applications or advertising include links to this Privacy Notice.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us on any other website operated by us; or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on this Website. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
2. The Data We Collect About You
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified by (“PersonalInformation”). It does not include data that has been anonymized or pseudonymized.
We may process different kinds of personal data about you, depending on whether you chose to create an account with us.
Persons who visit the Website without logging in or registering (“Unregistered Users”):
- Website activity data: We process information about how you use the Websites, products and services and interact with content and advertisements, including the pages you visit and search history on the Website, and the referring web page from which you arrived on the Websites. We process browser and operating system information, devices you use to access the Websites and your time zone setting. We also process online identifiers. Specifically, we process internet protocol (IP) address information and we set cookies as explained below in the section on Cookies and Automatic Data Processing Technologies.
- Online Forms and Communication Data: We process Contact Data and other information that you submit through online forms provided on the Website or information send to us via email, online support chats or such as information provided in the context of support requests or any other inquiries, the content reporting and moderation of content, and our internal complaint handling system.
For persons who choose to create an account on the Website (“Registered Users”), we process the same categories of information described above for Unregistered Users, and additionally the following information:
- Contact Data includes first and last name, billing address, email address, telephone number.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, country, gender, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
- Transaction Data includes bank account and payment card details, details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased or received from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this Website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our Website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We may process your data to produce and share aggregated insights that do not directly or indirectly identify you and are not associated with you. Such aggregate information is not personal information
3. The Sources from Which We Process Personal Information
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. Information that you provide when carrying out search queries on our Website or by filling in forms on our Website, in particular at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, using the chat box to communicate with us, taking part in surveys, entering a contest or promotion sponsored by us, when reporting a problem with our Website. or requesting further services.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As explained in the section below on Cookies and Automatic Data Processing Technologies, we set cookies and other automatic techniques to process website activity data when you visit the Website.
- Third parties. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties, for example, other websites controlled by us or members of our corporate group, our business partners or other third parties and public sources.
4. Purposes for Which We Use Your Personal Information
In general, we use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us for following purposes:
- Provision of services: to present our Website and its contents to you, including any interactive features on our Website, and to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us; we also collect and use Personal Information to verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes;
- Customer management(Registered Users Only): to manage a registered users’ account, to provide customer support via chat boxes and toll-free phone communication and notices to the registered user about their account and purchases, and notices about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- Customization of content: to perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our Website content, products, or services, in order to develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our Website and other websites;
- Advertising: to communicate with you about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, our affiliates or other third parties (For more information, see “Choices About How We Collect, Use and Disclose Your Personal Information”);
- Analytics: to determine whether users of this Website are unique, or whether the same user is using this Website on multiple occasions, and to monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, pages viewed, demographic patterns;
- Functionality and security: to diagnose or fix technology problems, and to detect, prevent, and respond to actual or potential fraud, illegal activities, or intellectual property infringement;
- Platform Safety: To promote safety and security on the Websites. We use the information we collect to help protect users from harm and provide safe, secure product.
- Compliance: to enforce our terms and conditions and to comply with our legal obligations;
- Information you provide: We will process Contact Data and user submitted personal information in any other way we may describe when you provide the information or for any other purpose with your consent provided separately from this Privacy Notice.
5. Our Legal Bases under Canadian and European Union (EU) Privacy Law
To the extent required by applicable law, we rely on several lawful bases to use your data in these ways. This means we process your personal data only where:
- You provide your consent to do so for a specific purpose: for example, when you allow us to show you personalized ads or to send you e-mail marketing.
- It is necessary to perform our contractual obligations as per our terms and conditions: for example, to create your account.
- It is necessary to comply with legal obligations: for example, we may be required to collect, use, or disclose your information in connection with civil, criminal, corporate, taxation, regulatory matters, or litigation.
- It satisfies a legitimate interest which is not overridden by your data protection interests: for example, to keep the Websites safe and secure from fraud and illegal activities.
- It is used to protect your or others’ vital interests: for example, in case of emergency or to prevent a crime or fraud.
- It is used for tasks carried out in the public interest: for example, to combat unlawful behaviour where it is in the public interest to do so and where the public interest is laid down by applicable law.
Depending on the circumstances, we may rely on different legal bases when processing your same information for different purposes. If you reside outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), Switzerland or the United Kingdom (“UK”), the legal bases on which we rely may differ from those listed above.
6. Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We do not disclose your Personal Information except in the limited circumstances described here:
- Corporate Group. We may disclose your Personal Information to members of our corporate group (that is, entities that control, are controlled by, or are under common control with us) to the extent this is necessary for the purposes of provision of services, customer management, customization of content, advertising, analytics, verifications, functionality and security, and compliance.
- Service Providers. To our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include, processing credit card payments, risk and fraud detection and mitigation, providing customer service, performing business and sales analysis, customization of content, analytics, security, supporting our Website functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through our Website. These service providers may have access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes. Where required under applicable laws, we entered into data processing agreements with such service providers to ensure that personal information is only processed securely within our instructions.
- Legal Successors. To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to try to ensure that the entity to which we transfer your personal information uses it in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Notice.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We also may share aggregated information with third parties for conducting general business analysis. This information does not contain any Personal Information and may be used to develop content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest.
For more information on recipients of personal information, please see the section “Contact Information” below on how to contact us.
7. Information Collected Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including information such as your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device information (including device and application IDs), search terms, and cookie information.
We also use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (“interest-based advertising”). See “Choices About How We Collect, Use and Disclose Your Personal Information” below for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this Website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). Cookies are small text files that are stored in your web browser or downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie, and allow a website to recognize a user’s device.
We currently use the following types of cookies:
- Cookies that are strictly necessary: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. These include, for example, cookies that enable a user to log in to our Website and to check if a user is allowed access to a particular service or content.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of users and to see how users use and explore our Website. These cookies help us to improve our Website, for example by ensuring that all users are able to find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies are not essential, but help us to personalize and enhance your online experience on our Website. This type of cookies allows us to recognize you when you return to our Website and to remember, for example, your choice of language.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record the visit of a user on our Website, the pages a user has visited and the links a user has followed in order to enable us to make our Website more relevant to the users' interests.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see “Choices About How We Collect, Use and Disclose Your Personal Information”.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, single-pixel gifs and web bugs) that are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users or to access cookies. Unlike cookies, which are stored on the user’s computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on the web pages (or in an email) and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. Web beacons may be used to deliver or communicate with cookies, to count users who have visited certain pages or opened an e-mail, to understand usage patterns and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). We also may receive an anonymous identification number if you come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see “Choices About How We Collect, Use and Disclose Your Personal Information”.
9. Choices About How We Collect, Use and Disclose Your Personal Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us.
- You can choose not to provide us with certain Personal Information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our Website because such information may be required in order for you to register as a member; purchase products or services; participate in a contest, promotion, survey, or sweepstakes; ask a question; or initiate other transactions on our Website.
- You may opt out of the double-click a cookie or of Google Analytics by visiting the Google advertising opt-out page or by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at Google Analytics opt-out page.
- You can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us using the opt-out link provided in our emails or by changing your preferences in your account settings if you are a Registered User, we may also continue to send you other types of important emails e.g., e-mails about your account.
- You may opt out of interest-based advertising on mobile devices by activating the “Limit Ad Tracking” or equivalent feature offered by your mobile platform. It will transmit a signal to us and to third parties that indicates your data should not be used for interest-based advertising.
- You may also delete and deactivate your account with us at any time unless we are required not to do so by law or by a court order. If you do so, your profile will no longer be accessible by you. If you later choose to have an account with us, you will have to sign up for a new account as none of the information you previously provided or saved within your account will have been saved.
10. California Consumer Privacy Act Notice
As of January 1, 2020, the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) provides California residents (“Consumer(s)”) certain rights with respect to their personal information, as this term is defined under the CCPA. In addition to the rights that we state under this Privacy Notice, and subject to the exceptions found under the CCPA, Consumers have the right to:
- Limit the use and disclosure of their personal information;
- Opt-out of the sale of their personal information, should we sell their personal information;
- Be informed of certain information concerning our collection and use of their personal information;
- Request that we delete certain personal information we collected from them;
- Not be subjected to discrimination for the exercise of these rights. We will not deny California residents the use of our service, neither will we provide a different level or quality or services for exercising any of their CCPA rights, unless as permitted under the CCPA.
- Correct inaccurate personal information that we have about them.
The Website does not sell, nor has it sold in the past twelve (12) months personal information to third parties for monetary or other valuable consideration. We may however disclose certain personal information with third parties, service providers and entities within our corporate group to enable them to perform certain services on our behalf, and namely to make the Website function properly, as further described in the section above titled Disclosure of Your Personal Information.
To exercise the rights described above, please use the buttons at the bottom of this page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject line “CCPA Request.” In either case you will need to provide the following information to verify your identity and enable us to locate your information in our systems: your username and email address that you used to create an account with us, as well as any other information which we may reasonably request for us to verify your identity. We may require you verify that you have access to your account and/or email account that you used to register with us.
You can designate an agent to make a request by executing a notarized power of attorney to have that person act on your behalf and providing that person with the information listed above that allows us to verify your identity and locate your information. Alternatively, you will need to directly confirm your identity with us using the methods described above, sign an authorization for the agent to act on your behalf and provide us with confirmation that you have done so.
Resident’s Rights – Jurisdictions in the United States, Where Applicable
We do not sell, trade, or exchange the Registered Users’ personal information with anyone for money.
11. Financial Information
Financial information (including Personal Information) that you have provided to us will only be shared with our third-party processors in order to initiate and complete any orders placed on your account. All credit card transactions and such are processed with industry standard encryption through third party processors who only use your financial information and Personal Information for that purpose. All financial data and related Personal Information will not be shared by us with third parties except with your authorization or when necessary to carry out all and any transactions requested by you with the understanding that such transactions may be subject to rules, terms, conditions, and policies of a third party. All such information provided to a third party is subject to their terms and conditions.
12. Transfers of Your Personal Information to Other Countries
Whenever in the course of sharing information we transfer Personal Information to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) and other regions with comprehensive data protection laws, we will ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by the applicable laws on data protection.
By using this Website, you consent to the transfer of information that we collect about you, including personal information, to any country in which we, members of our corporate group (that is, entities that control, are controlled by, or are under common control with us) or our service providers are located.
13. Retention of Personal Information
We will only retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Where we no longer need to process your Personal Data for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice, we will delete your Personal Information from our systems.
Where permissible, we will also delete your Personal Data upon your request. Information on how to make a deletion request can be found under “Your Rights Related to Your Personal Information”.
If you have questions about our data retention practices, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
The period for which we keep your Personal Information that is necessary for compliance and legal enforcement purposes varies and depend on the nature of our legal obligations and claims in the individual case.
14. How We Protect the Security of Your Personal Information
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic, and procedural measures) to safeguard your Personal Information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access Personal Information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption in the transmission of your Personal Information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your Personal Information. Please be advised, however, that we cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with the storage and transmission of Personal Information.
You are responsible for always maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information. We are not responsible for circumventions of any privacy settings or security measures contained on this Website.
16. Your Rights Related to Your Personal Information
Subject to local law, you have certain rights regarding the Personal Information we collect, use or disclose and that is related to you, including the right:
- to receive information on the Personal Information concerning we hold about you and how such Personal Information is used (right to access);
- to rectify inaccurate Personal Information concerning you (right to data rectification);
- to delete/erase your Personal Information (right to erasure/deletion, “right to be forgotten”);
- to receive the Personal Information provided by you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those Personal Information to another data controller (right to data portability);
- to object to the use of your Personal Information where such use is based on our legitimate interests or on public interests (right to object);
- in some cases, to restrict our use of your Personal Information (right to restriction of processing); and
- withdraw your consent at any time where our processing is based on consent (right to withdrawal of consent).
- You also have a right to file a complaint with your local data protection authority (where applicable).
You may exercise your right to access and deletion using the buttons at the bottom of this page. Additionally, you may, at any time, send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise your above rights in accordance with the applicable legal requirements and limitations. If you are located in the European Economic Area or the UK, you have a right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
Please note that unless you have created an account with us, we may not have sufficient information to identify you and therefore may not be in a position to respond to your request. Additionally, in some cases in order to adequately verify your identity or your authorization to make the request, we may require you to provide additional information.
Note that some requests to delete certain personal information will require the deletion of your user account as the provision of user accounts are inextricably linked to the processing of certain personal information (e.g., your e-mail address).
16. Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We may modify or revise our Privacy Notice from time to time. Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to this Privacy Notice, you are expected to periodically review the most up-to-date version found at https://www.nutaku.com/legal/tos so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
If we change anything in our Privacy Notice, the date of change will be reflected in the “last modified date”. You agree that you will periodically review this Privacy Notice and refresh the page when doing so. You agree to note the date of the last revision to our Privacy Notice. If the “last modified” date is unchanged from the last time you reviewed our Privacy Notice, then it is unchanged. On the other hand, if the date has changed, then there have been changes, and you agree to re-review our Privacy Notice, and you agree to the new ones. By continuing to use this Website subsequent to us making available an amended version of our Privacy Notice in a way that you can easily take notice of it, you thereby consent to such amendment.
17. Enforcement; Cooperation
We regularly review our compliance with this Privacy Notice. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Notice or our treatment of Personal Information by contacting us through this Website at email@example.com. When we receive a formal written complaint, it is our policy to contact the complaining party regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information that cannot be resolved by an individual and us.
18. Notice to Law Enforcement
The following information serves as a guideline for law enforcement officials seeking disclosure of records. You may serve us a valid court order, subpoena, search warrant or equivalent legal or official administrative document by respecting the following conditions:
- The document(s) is uploaded, and all required fields have been filed out adequately on our platform for Legal Service Process located at: https://legalservice.aylo.com/legal/datarequest;
- The document(s) you are serving is correctly issued by a valid court of law or equivalent legal or administrative authority to us (See Websites’ footer to find our operating entity);
- The document(s) is also sent by mail at the following address: 195-197 Old Nicosia-Limassol Road, Block 1 Dali Industrial Zone, Cyprus 2540.
We reserve the right to refuse online service through our Websites, namely in cases where the above requirements are not met and require formal legal service at the above address. In such event, you will be notified. We may raise or waive any legal objection or right available, in our sole discretion.
19. No Rights of Third Parties
This Privacy Notice does not create rights enforceable by third parties or require disclosure of any Personal Information relating to users of this Website.
20. Our Policy Towards Minors
Our Website is not directed to persons under the age of 18 or the applicable age of majority in the jurisdiction from which this Website is accessed and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors. If you become aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a minor has provided us with Personal Information, we take steps to remove such information and terminate that person’s account.
21. Contact Information
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or our information-handling practices, please contact us at email@example.com.
You may also contact us at 195-197 Old Nicosia-Limassol Road, Block 1 Dali Industrial Zone, Cyprus 2540, Phone: +357 22662 320, Fax: +357 22343 282.
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
22. Manage Your Private Data
Registered Users may request a copy of their personal data or request the deletion of their personal data via the links below. Please note that the below website is governed by the present Privacy Notice.
Note: AdBlocker add-ons interfere with the Manage My Data system. Please disable them.